SMT007 Magazine

SMT-Mar2016

Issue link: http://iconnect007.uberflip.com/i/647109

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 49 of 93

50 SMT Magazine • March 2016 K&S and assembléon: a Perfect marriage of Technology and Services Jeroen de Groot and Chan Pin Chong of Kulicke & Soffa talk about the company's acquisition of As- sembléon and its benefits to their customers. They also discuss the latest innovations happening at the company's product lines and key trends driv- ing their product development strategies. henkel Expands Partnership with Ellsworth adhesives through New moldman Systems LLc Equipment Division henkel Adhesive Technologies' long-time business relationship with global distributor Ellsworth Adhe- sives has grown to now include Moldman Systems, which was acquired by Ellsworth Corp. in 2014. Ellsworth adhesives to Display the Latest in adhesive Technologies at Strategies in Light conference Ellsworth Adhesives, a global distributor of adhe- sives, specialty chemicals and dispensing equip- ment, will be exhibiting at this year's Strategies in light conference and trade show at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California, from March 1–3, 2016. Wistron Installs acE Selective Soldering System in china Wistron Corp. has installed ACE Production Tech- nologies Inc.'s KISS-101Il in-line selective soldering system at its facility in Kunshan, China. manncorp West coast Office moves into New San Diego Facility The recent acquisition of a new, 18,000 square foot facility in the Kearny Mesa area of San Diego now provides Manncorp's West Coast operations with office and warehouse space needed to better serve its customers and staff. mycronic acquires royoTech and Kognitec Mycronic AB has acquired 75 percent of royo- Tech Digitalelektronik GmbH and has an option to acquire the remaining 25%. At the same time Mycronic acquires 100% of Kognitec Vertrieb and Service Gmbh. Both companies are based in Höhenkirchen, Germany. aTS: Small, Flexible candlestick Sensor measures air Temperature and Velocity Advanced Thermal Solutions Inc. (ATS) now pro- vides the base-and-stem Candlestick sensor for simultaneously measuring air temperature and velocity when characterizing thermal conditions inside electronic systems. Factronix Now an Official KYZEN Partner and Distributor Factronix Gmbh, a leading specialist in electronics assembly manufacturing, is now an official partner and distributor of KYZEN specialty cleaning prod- ucts for the electronics and semiconductor indus- tries. Kurtz Ersa hires Technica to Keep Up With Growing Demand Technica will represent Ersa in a wide territory, spanning from Northern California, Northern Ne- vada and oregon, to Washington, Idaho, Colora- do, Utah, Wyoming and Nebraska. BTU will Demo comprehensive recipePro Prediction Tool at productronica china BTU International Inc. will showcase its recipePro recipe generator software at productronica China, which is scheduled to take place March 15-17, 2016, at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. Supply Lines highlights

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of SMT007 Magazine - SMT-Mar2016