VISUALIZE THE INNER
BF-Xl in-line 30 automated
X-ray inspection system for PCBs
Planar Computed Tomography (PCT) captures
I 00 slices through the board, solder joints, and
components, analyzing their internal structures for
a crue volumetric repres entation of 3 D imaging.
Automated inspection technology perfectly separates
the top and bottom of the PCB, corrects position
misalignment and warpage, and measures and
classifies defects, creating 3D data r the entire sample.
Saki's BF-X3 inspects and measures the solder joint
structures of BGAs, LGAs, QFNs, plated through-holes,
leaded ICs, and PoP lamination in 3D with high definition.
True cubic volumetric
• State-of-the-art inspection of non-wetting and head-in-pillow solder joints
• Inspection algorithms based on 3D volume measurements and solder profile
• Best-in-class Cpk and gage repeatability and reproducibility volume measurement
• On-the-fly 30 reconstruction and volume measurement for each solder joint
• Clear, sharp image quality with perfect slice separation
• Maximum test coverage with lowest escape and false cal I rates